The best profile setup in s͛Card must have these;
- Why - When you prepare your digital business card, you will need to ask yourself why you want to use a digital business card in the first place. There are so many social media profiles, direct messages, a page with links, physical printed cards, etc., to pass them, but why a s͛Card, digital business card?
Simply put, s͛Card can be shared virtually and physically. Your profile has no competition (similar profile / sponsored / people you might know), and you don't need to worry too much about the technical aspect because the s͛Card experts take care of it.
- How - When you prepare your digital business card, you must ask yourself how to let your prospect know you in seconds to strike the first conversation with ease. We want to say a blank and less informative profile will have a higher chance of letting that prospect move on with another contender.
- What - When you prepare your digital business card, you must ask yourself what should be available for your prospect to read about you and your business. A website link, a few official social media links, and a pitch deck would be great ways to create that butterfly effect on the prospect to strike a conversation. Lastly, what contact methods would you like your prospect to contact or save on their phone immediately?
- Who - You should have as much information on your profile as possible. s͛Card is your 24/7 bespoke sales and marketing professional (a professional virtual you), so the fewer details you provide, the less likely you will benefit.
- What - You should have contact information that can reach you, official social media links and pitch decks to boost your profile.
- When - Share it when you are networking virtually or physically. Scard can be shared on social posts, in private messages, video calls and all kinds of print media. It will never run out; you will love the reward if you do it right.
- Why - The prospect needs a reason to converse with you. If you don't have anything interesting on your profile, nobody will want to talk to you, not even if your friends share it.
- Where - Where to find you, obviously talking about the contact information on your profile.
- Be honest; don't exaggerate or lie about yourself or your company. There is nothing that people cannot find on the internet these days. Our system can detect fraudulent activity, too, if you do that.
- Being honest & professional can bring you unexpected prospects because your friends & customers can share it, and people can find you via search engines and social media (those are your competitors' prospects).