This is how we deal with Spam, Impersonation & Phishing (they):
- Externally, deploy eyes and ears to see and hear where they usually congregate. They also infiltrate our midst from time to time.
- Internally, we have intelligent workers (system bots) on duty monitoring for these fraudulent accounts or visitors every second.
- Users will be allowed to report anything out of place. We'll also have them assist us in identifying and reporting offenders to us. Guess we could call it a kampong spirit for helping around to keep unwanted visitors or something far worse from entering our kampong.
Their usual hang around.
Most of them are primarily trained programmers who use tools like temporary email, numbers, web host, connections and locations. So we know where to place our eyes on them.
These are what we are working on:
- (Coming Soon) We are working on a feature that has AI (artificial intelligence) workers check all display links are safe for everyone who uses Scard.
- (Coming Soon) We are working on a feature that has AI (artificial intelligence) workers check all shortened links that users have submitted for phishing, malware, and safety concerns.