In this article, we will introduce s͛Card Profile Analytics, why we have this, how to use it for your business and hiring advantage and where to find it in s͛Card.
We are in a digital era, and everything is all about data which is information. Having crucial data about your profile or the people who work for you is vital in business. A traditional printed business card only gives you three pieces of data,
- One, how many cards have you printed?
- Two, how many cards have you given out?
- Three, how long do you need to re-print your cards?
But on the other hand, a digital business card can give you more.
- How many have you shared today, this week, this month, or this year?
- How many have downloaded your contact detail today, this week, this month or this year?
- How many have called your office, called your mobile, emailed you, visited your website, Whatsapp you, FB messaged you, Twitter DM you, and more today, this week, this month or this year?
- How many have viewed your Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and more today, this week, this month or this year?
- How many have viewed your pitch deck from which country today, this week, this month or this year?
You can get a lot more data from your s͛Card Profile Analytics and use it to your advantage in business.
You will be surprised that Profile analytics can be used in these ways.
- Business owners utilise analytic data to assess their personal branding exposure and goals.
- Business owners or human resources can use analytics data to evaluate a staff's performance.
- A salesperson might evaluate the analytics data and choose which communications application to use.
- By understanding the profile analytics data, business owners and marketers can learn which social media platform they should focus on to improve their chances of success.
- Marketers can use pitch deck analytics data to determine the level of readership or interest from potential customers.
We can go on and on with so many things you can do with the profile analytics data.
Note: Both Free and Pro accounts are equipped with Profile analytics, but only Pro account users can download the data and utilise it elsewhere, like CRM or SAP.