Terms And Condition
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
We are Sino Ventures Groups (SVG), and we own and operate these websites (“Site”) at www.scard.business including the sub-domains. SVG does not own or operate the domains using Scard's Custom Domain function.
3. SITE ACCESS
- 3.1 You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another device or person.
- 3.2 We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error-free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when we implement upgrades or carry our essential maintenance on the Site.
4. ACCESS TO SITES OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
We make no promise that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Singapore. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
5. YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- 5.1.1 Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- 5.1.2 Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- 5.1.3 Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- 5.1.4 Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- 5.1.5 Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- 5.1.6 Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- 5.1.7 Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program, you must contact us, and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- 5.1.8 Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site (materials like images, content, and video);
- 5.1.9 Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- 5.1.10 Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- 5.1.11 Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service.
- 5.2 We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 6.1 The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- 6.2 You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
- 6.2.1 The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
- a. Misleading or could suggest any association, approval, or endorsement by the Site that does not exist, or
- b. Harmful to the Site reputation or the reputation of any of the Site affiliates;
- 6.3 We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to the Site at any time immediately, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link or automatically give us consent to be able to remove it for you.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 7.1 The intellectual property rights on this Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code, and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
- 7.2 The links in the individual user profile were entered by the user who registered for the profile, and the user may or may not be the owner of the site they linked to. If the site owner requires the user to remove the link, the owner shall contact the user directly via their profile page.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 8.1 We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations of the quality, completeness, or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
9. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. BLACKLISTED & SUSPEND
- 10.1 This is a private own network platform; there may be a chance that you might get yourself blacklisted or suspended if our system or staff detects your usage contains harmful intentions to our network platform or other users. If you are blacklisted or suspended, you may write in to request for removal so you can resume the usage, but we reserve all rights to approve or reject your request, nor we are required to respond to your request at any time.
11. DURATION OF TERMS
12. GOVERNING LAW
LAST UPDATED: 17 Apr 2022